Saturday, March 01, 2008
On second thoughts, they will not hate me because they think I'm stuck up. They
may hate me because I am a freak of the first water XD
I am going to Sentosa tomorrow with my Sunday buddy Meng. We neither of us have a clear idea what we are gonna do there so I can't tell.
Also - tomorrow - my halfsis and her Dutch bf fly into Singapore from Holland. To put it honestly, my halfsis is very much like a stranger to me. We never have anything to talk about. And we shouldn't. Why do I say that? Because she is in her early thirties and something is wrong if we have too much in common. Her boyfriend is... Well he's one nice guy, I'll say that. Blonde, ruddy-cheeked, blue-eyed, shy. That sounds like a pretty boy, but he's not what you'd call good-looking. Just pleasant.
But if ever I get a bf, he can't be afraid of cockroaches. That is a must. Why? Because
I'M afraid of insects of any type and I need someone to take a slipper -preferably not mine - and kill it for me, merci beaucoup.
I remember her previous
copine. He was the lead vocalist of some Dutch rock band you will never hear about. He had tatoos. He had a crew cut, dyed dark. He didn't shower much. He scared the hell out of me when I met him - I was about four.
i thought the world of you
9:23 PM